There are some ways to get one-way links. There are thousand of sites for any categories of site have. All you have to do is to follow your competitor’s link backs and then approach relevant ones for link request. How you'll find link backs list of your competitors? It’s very simple just use linkdomain: www.yourcompetitorurl.com in yahoo search to find link backs of that site. Then sort a relevant to your site and then make an email request. You should know here that one-way links are many times more effective than reciprocal link building.Quality guidelines - specific guidelines
· Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
· Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
· Don't send automated queries to Google.
· Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
· Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
· Don't create pages that install viruses, trojans, or other badware.
· Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter"
approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
· If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value.
· Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
· Create a useful, interesting web site so that other sites will naturally link to it.
Ways to get one-way links
· Submit your site to major directories, such as Yahoo! and DMOZ.org, in the appropriate
· Write articles and submit them to newsletters, which are then archived online.
· Submit brief, useful hints to newsletters for the same reason.
· Submit articles to article directories.
· Publish articles on your site and invite other sites to publish them on their sites, with a
link to you.
· Write testimonials
· Participate helpfully in forums that allow a text link to your site in a signature.
· Buy ads in newsletters on your topic that are archived online.
· Locate industry-specific directories and submit your site to them.
· Create simple web-based free software
· Create downloadable software, which contains links to your site.
· Get listed in business directories.
· Create a blog and get it listed in blog directories.
· Join business associations, which list their members' sites online.
· Submit your downloadable software to software directories, such as
These are the strategies that can get you one-way links legitimately. It has been used by many webmasters effectively already.
This entry will talk about the two ways One Way Link Strategy
1. Create one more site with a different web hosting company. This site called “the helper site”.
2. Build 100+ reciprocal links to the helper site.
3. Before you start your linking, do the deep linking first to easily crawl your link page of your
4. Now you are ready for one-way link exchange. What you do is gather a list of site you want
to submit links to.
5. Create links to all the A Sites on your “helper site”.
6. Now, write emails to all the webmasters on “A sites” (one email at a time), letting them know
that you like their sites and want to do a 3 way link exchange. Tell them that you have put
their link at your “helper site”, and ask them if they can link back to your main site. Reverse
the email and email all the webmasters on “B sites”.
7. Now you have seen clearly how to build one-way links to both of your sites. Here is some of
my notes about this strategy:
· Never link from the main site to the helper site
· This strategy works better if helper site has a PR3+ rating already.
· The success rate is around 20% depend on how well done your helper site is. If your
helper site looks like a link farm, then you won’t get the links.
· Use gimmicks. [Ex: sound play with a mouse over.]
Other techniques to getting One-way links:
Visiting competitors site
A refinement of this strategy is to visit your competitors' sites and the sites you'll find there are potential reciprocal links partners.
A strategy, which you can assure that the site you contacted, is proven and tested to our previous client’s.
Make a blogs comment on same industry blogs. Try to visit http://www.technorati.com/ to search related blogs.
Submit on related directories to archive immediately.
Make an alternative ways such as 3-way linking and buying links for prior posting.
About the Author
Ryan Yatol. Link Specialist of several sites around the internet. Looking to get TOP on major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN and AOL etc.