Reciprocal link means your website links to another website and that website links back to you. Search engines use link popularity to rank websites. Exchanging reciprocal links with other sites will build a great link directory that will motivate visitors to bookmark your website to get access to your link directory.
One of the factors search engines use to determine your relevancy to a search term is the number of websites linking to your website. This is an effective way to increase your search engine rankings.
Three key success factors for a reciprocal linking strategy are:
1. Quality of links should outweigh quantity
2. Link partners must relate to your site content
3. Partners should link to you from pages listing as few links as possible
Reciprocal linking helps in two ways:
1. They increase your web site traffic, from people who click on the links.
2. Reciprocal links also play a major role in boosting your rankings in
Quality guidelines - specific guidelines
· Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
· Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
· Don't send automated queries to Google.
· Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
· Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
· Don't create pages that install viruses, trojans, or other badware.
· Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
· If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value.
· Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Ways on gathering sites for link Exchange
One way to find link partners is to do searches in major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN! To find sites which complement yours but are not direct competitors.
You can also find sites to link exchange by searching for the following phrases in the search engine:
"Submit a URL" +"your keyword(s)"
"Submit an URL" +"your keyword(s)"
"Submit Website" +"your keyword(s)"
"Submit a website" +"your keyword(s)"
"Submit your website" +"your keywords(s)"
"Suggest link" +"your keyword(s)"
"Suggest a link" +"your keyword(s)"
"Suggest site" + "your keyword(s)"
"Suggest a site" + "your keyword(s)"
"Suggest URL" +"your keyword(s)"
"Suggest a URL" +"your keyword(s)"
"Suggest an URL" +"your keyword(s)"
"Suggest Website" +"your keyword(s)"
NOTE: Must include the quotation mark to ensure the search engine only return pages with the exact search phrases you enter. Also try to replace "Submit a URL" with any of the following search phrases: Add site, add link, add a link, submit URL, submit site, submit link, link exchange or visit the site http://www.inboundlinker.com/.
This hustle free strategy will help you to get the link forms automatically base on the given keyword.
In link building campaigns, the golden rule must strictly follow:
§ Always stay out of bad neighborhoods.
§ Obtain links exclusively from relevant sites.
§ Stay out of FFA (Free for All).
§ Don’t join external link exchange programs or link farms.
§ Don’t send a "blanket" email to hundreds of sites asking for a link.
§ Don’t consider links with redirect.
§ Obtain links from pages with specific pagerank as discussed with the client.
§ Only gain links over an extended period of time, so that you don’t get a sudden increase in the number of links to a page.
At Internet Advantage must follow a well-established methodology based on a full understanding of your needs and requirements of client. It is very important that the staff responsible for the link campaign is familiar with their website, their competitors, the market they are aiming at and their core business in order to work efficiently and achieve the most valuable links. However, the best way to build long-term link popularity is to offer good content and features providing real value to your visitors. People will discover your website.